Council of Alternative Systems of Medicines grants registration in Alternative Medicines under Rule 12 A on the basis of qualification and experience.
Diploma / Bachelor / Postgraduate Certificate holders of the Council of Alternative Systems of Medicines.
A practitioner having at least 3 years experience in any branch of alternative medicines.
Diploma / degree holders of any authentic institution.
The Registered Practitioner would be declared a person qualified to practice and shall not be convicted or punished by any Government in India.
He/she will also be eligible to issue Medical Certificates. These rights are mentioned on the Registration Certificate also.
Applicants for registration who are not Certificate holders of Council of Alternative Systems of Medicines should be a minimum of 21 years .
- Four passport size photographs.
- One Experience Certificate of a minimum of 3 years from a Registered Doctor/MLA/ MP/Sarpanch/Gazetted Officer or a
- Xerox copy of the Diploma / Bachelor / Postgraduate Certificate awarded by the Council of Alternative Systems of Medicines or any authentic institution.
- One Character Certificate from a respectable person.
You will get the following documents within 30 days from the date of receipt of the form and fees:
- The Registration certificate.
- Identity Card
- Copy of the Code of Conduct.
Fees are non-refundable.
Council of Alternative Systems of Medicines, 105, Kanungo Park, Kolkata – 700 084, India
Email : email@example.com Phone: (033) 2430 6297, 09836174664